Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) training builds the proficiency in using the ABAP, a high–level programming language, used for building business applications. Learning ABAP can help the participants in gaining career rise as most of the SAP's applications and systems were written in ABAP. Getting skilled in ABAP, under the mentorship of experienced professionals will enable you to develop codes for programming or reporting on the Application Server irrespective of the module.
Upon the completion of SAP ABAP Training, you will inculcate the following skills:
- Understand the ABAP data types, terminology, and dictionary concepts, including structures, tables, buffers, indexes etc.
- Create programs using loops and branches
- Write programs by implementing ABAP programming basics, covering formatting, string/data operations, syntax check, performance trace and more
- Use modularization techniques covering macros, includes, subroutines, and function modules
- Create programs using module pools, file handling, and scripting
- Work with advanced features say BADI, ALE, IDOC, RFC, ALV, LSMW, and more
- Freshers with B.Tech /BCA qualification