Material Management (MM) training focuses on the essential components that drives supply-chain functionality covering purchasing, inventory,and logistics. The training supports different phases of material management including planning, controlling, price determination, purchasing, invoice verification, and inventory management. How to integrate with other modules of ERP say Sales and Distribution (SD), and Production Planning (PP), for completing the functionality is also explained during the learning sessions.
By the end of the SAP Material Management Training, you will exhibit the following skillset:
- Understand the objectives, functions, and cycle of MM
- Maintain proper record of material and vendor along with source determination
- Complete the purchase cycle by defining requisition, placing order, outlining agreements, and more
- Create Service Master, Service PO, and Service Entry Sheet
- Illustrate Inventory Management (IM) skills by maintaining goods movement/receipt/issues and creating/updating physical inventory document
- Define valuation and account determination on both local and global categories
- Manage complete Logistics invoice verification including all planned/unplanned delivery costs, blocking/releasing invoices, automatic settlements (ERS), and tax/discount calculations
- Integration with other modules SD and PP
- Procurement Project Team
- End Users (Buyers, Senior Buyers, Specialists)
- Professionals working in Materials management department
- Freshers seeking to build careers in the operations field
Candidates with a basic understanding of ERP functionality can take the best out of SAP Material Management Training.